Directions to Pipisik Beach Resort from Manila
1. Take South Super Highway (SLEX) up to STAR toll way. The 2 highways are now connected near Calamba. Please do not exit the highway and stay on until the SLEX turns into the STAR highway.
2. Drive 45 kilometers on the Star Toll way (STAR) and take the San Jose-Ibaan Exit (after the Lipa exit). After exiting, turn left and drive 2.5 kilometers. You will reach an intersection with a sign pointing to Rosario, at this point please turn left at this intersection. After turning left, the Municipal Hall of Ibaan will be on your right while a church will be on your left. After passing the church on your left you will reach a forked road. Turn right at the road sign pointing to San Juan. Drive 8 kilometers along this road to Rosario town proper.
3. Upon reaching the Rosario town proper, there is a Jollibee outlet at your left. Drive past the Jollibee Rosario outlet and the South Star drug store outlet. This road leads all the way to San Juan town proper, which is approximately 23 kilometers away. You will pass a sign for the Batangas Racing Circuit along the way. Please veer left at this point. There is a new gasoline station being built.
4. Once in the town of San Juan, make a right after the Municipal Hall. You will see a Jollibee outlet, Petron Gasoline Station, Dunkin Donut Store right before the Municipal Hall. This road, will take you to the Barrio of Hugom. The total distance from the Municipal Hall is about 25 kilometers, and the last 500 meters is rough road. The drive is approximately 30 minutes. Please follow the road until you reached Brgy. Hugom. You will have to go up a couple of hills towards the end of the trip and you will see the sign that will guide you to the resort.
Directions using Public Transportation From Manila
1. Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City (Approximately 1.5 hours)
2. Get off at SM Grand Terminal, Lipa City
3. At the terminal, Take a van bound for San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 45 minutes)
4. Get off at San Juan Town Proper.
5. Take a Jeepney Going to Laiya.
6. Get off at Bo. Hugom and txt or call Ate Lorie 09288052809 or Ate Louie 09491849035 so that we can guide you going to Pipisik Beach Resort
@ 2019 PipisikBeachResort.com-Developed By Webbox.com.ph